The Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact of the Exurbia Home Healthcare team. The AA is tasked with making sure that each person that contacts Exurbia Home Healthcare is greeted with professionalism and excellent customer service. Candidate must posses the ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules. Must be resourceful, good problem solver and organized.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist and direct phone calls.
- Monitors and reviews efax system.
- Review client and caregiver files. Update compliance audit spreadsheet.
- Contacts caregiver/clients then reviews and processes caregiver/client paperwork.
- Actively communicates with potential and ongoing clients regarding compliance needs.
- Maintains call-off sheets and communicates with Client Caregiver Manager (CCM) regarding scheduling needs.
- Receives calls from service Coordinators and managed care organizations directs as needed.
- Completes intake form of potential clients and reviews with CCM and COO.
- Perform wellness checks of all clients in collaboration with CCM.
- Update office staff during weekly meeting on any client/caregiver updates.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Opportunity to fill available shifts for extra money!
Job Type: Temporary