Provider Program Welcome Letter
Provider Program Contracting Specialist
It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to building a strong relationship with you in the future. Please refer to the welcome letter for any remaining questions you may have. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Again, we look forward to working with you in the future.
April 16th , 2018
Welcome to the LTCG Provider Program. The effective date of your inclusion as a member of the LTCG Provider Discount Program is 4/11/2018 .We would like to take an opportunity to provide you answers to frequently asked questions regarding the service standards set forth in your contract:
- All providers will adhere to the quality assurance and credentialing programs. Each provider will receive a request to update their credentials annually as they expire. These items would include: Provider Profile, State Licensure and Certificate of Insurance.
- All providers will abide by and participate in case management procedures, quality management protocols and other policies and procedures adopted by LTCG.
- All providers will monitor and report the quality of services provided under this agreement and shall initiate a plan of correction where necessary to improve quality of care.
- If the provider prefers to receive direct payment of a bill, an Assignment of Benefits Form (AOB) would be required with initial claim submission to LTCG. This is an arrangement made between the provider and the policy holder they are providing services to.
- All providers are required to bill the payer for services and not to exceed the contracted rates agreed to.
Carriers Administered by LTCG
- American Fidelity Group
- Bankers Life
- Best Meridian Inc. (BMI)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – FL
- Cincinnati Life
- CNA Individual
- Colonial Life
- GSUAA (Gerber)
- Life Insurance Southwest
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Life Insurance
- New York Life
- Pacific Life
- Southern Farm Bureau